Here you go, some little bird told me that this riddle was written by Einstein last century and they also told that only 2% of the society who could solve this riddle, believe it or not just give it a shot, and figure out which part are you included to...
Ok let's start it
There are five houses in a row in different colors.
In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
The five owners drink a different drink, smoke a different brand of cigar and keep a different pet.
And the question is-- who owns the fish?
1. The Brit lives in the red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the left of the white house.
5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Malls keeps birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhills.
8. The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
9. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
10. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the one who smokes Dunhills.
12. The owner who smokes Bluemasters drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Princes.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
There are no tricks, pure logic will take you to the correct answer. And yes, there is enough information to arrive at the one and only correct answer.
Already know the answer yet? Yes you're right the answer is The German!
[hei what’s wrong with you smart pants, you ruin the brainteaser!] He..he… take it easy, on my view the fun factor is not lay on knowing The German who owns the fish, the process to conclude that answer is the real fun factor.
Ok just give your best shot, and to compare with my process just click here